Be empowered to learn, grow, and thrive.
Keste’s India Development Center provides a base of operations for APAC customers, as well as offshore capabilities for US customers.
Keste named one of the 50 Best Companies to Work for by Silicon India.
Opened in 2007, Keste India Development Center (IDC) in Hyderabad, India has grown to over 100 highly skilled software development specialists. Focused on servicing India, APAC, ANZ, as well as US customers, the Keste IDC team provides options for both on-shore/off-shore or completely off-shore models to execute and support end-to-end projects. Keste also offers 24/7 infrastructure support and maintenance capability.
Keste IDC delivers excellence across the Oracle stack, practicing best principles for Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management. From our offices in HITEC City, Keste IDC features deep Oracle knowledge and expertise, particularly in:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware – numerous certified consultants, with expertise across complete stack of Fusion Middleware
- Oracle E-Business Suite – Strong technical and functional expertise to handle complex business processes
- Oracle Configurator – Specialized in configuring complex ordering and selling solutions
Keste’s Salesforce consulting team will works throughout the entire solution development lifecycle to:
- Translate our client’s vision into a manageable solution by combining our deep knowledge of Salesforce applications, platform and other solution offerings
- Deliver high-quality solutions quickly, by leveraging our iterative deployment methodology toolset and proven experience
- Fully integrate Sales Cloud with all other critical systems leveraging our integration expertise and tools
Keste IDC frequently sponsors and participates in IT leadership events in India:
Enjoy a culture that is creative and values intellectual curiosity. We celebrate a diverse work environment and recognize the importance of a healthy, happy lifestyle. Our employees enjoy:
- A modern working environment with state of the art facilities
- Onsite amenities: a media/game area, gym facilities, and a learning/training event center
- Organized outings such as bowling, golf, and dancing
- Educational and social lunches
- Birthdays and anniversary celebrations
- Sponsored family activities
We celebrate the scientists, creators, problem-solvers, the super-logical, the socially conscious and environmental friendly that are the music makers for the Keste symphony.
Advantages of working at Keste:
Work in a dynamic, bold, fast-faced and energetic environment
Be part of an organization that is poised for growth and is achieving great results
Access to unparalleled career development opportunities
Enjoy an inclusive culture that values people as our greatest asset