Benefits of Keste Cloud Integration solutions include:
- Integration of on-premise ERP systems, such as Oracle, with cloud-based platforms, such as Salesforce
- Faster time-to-market due to integrated transactions and processes
- Reduced complexity through standards-based (SOA) integration
- Increased control through end-to-end cloud and on-premise visibility
- Real-time synchronization between cloud and on-premise data
Keste delivers proven solutions for integrating modern cloud-based platforms and legacy on-premise systems of record.
In today’s IT environment, providing a seamless user experience is no longer an option—it’s expected. In order to deliver on this promise, businesses require modern cloud-based platforms and legacy on-premise systems of record (i.e. ERP systems) to be fully integrated. But many business leaders are uncertain how to achieve this integration to effect results that impact the top and bottom line. Bridging the divide of on-premise, mobile and cloud creates unique challenges.
Keste delivers proven solutions for integrating modern cloud-based platforms and legacy on-premise systems. These solutions have been consistently and successfully deployed for our wide customer base. Whether the systems include Salesforce, PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, SAP, Workday, or other common cloud applications, our cloud integration solutions help accelerate business strategy by providing a unified customer UI experience. By leveraging Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, and Oracle GoldenGate, these solutions provide seamless data movement and processes, lower integration costs and enable user access anywhere and anytime.
Keste’s integrated cloud solutions enable customers to link their existing IT applications together, such as:
- Cloud applications, such as Salesforce, social media, networking, marketing sites
- On-premise applications, such as ERP, service, HR, and support programs
- Mobile apps, such as for smart phones, tablets, or other mobile devices
- Partner or business-to-business applications, such as connecting vendors, suppliers, or distributors
- Devices, including any end-point that could potentially integrate with a cloud such as cars, satellite receivers, smart phones, HVAC systems, communication or utility grids, etc.
Read about Keste’s Cloud Integration strategies on the Oracle App Advantage blog: