Benefits of Keste Customer Experience solutions:
- Deliver high-impact user interfaces with ability to integrate with ERP and CRM systems
- Provide central repository for valuable data from a variety of sources
- Simplify user experience to enhance customer service and accelerate complex ordering and selling
- Manage highly diverse content—documents, images, multimedia files, etc.—and make it easy to find
- Enable superior customer experience that seamlessly integrates into corporate branding guidelines
Keste drives employee/partner collaboration, allowing for exceptional customer service and value, via our Customer Experience portal solutions.
Having access to the right information in the right context is a requirement for today’s fast-paced businesses. Organizations are looking for more efficient and effective means of collaboration through tools that optimize connections between people, processes, and information. In addition, customer self-service is a growing demand of internal and external customers.
Keste customer experience solutions help deliver targeted web experiences to enable easy access to data and applications through user friendly portals. By connecting people, business processes, and data, our solutions enable exceptional experiences by leveraging portal, web experience, content management, and collaboration technologies. Our solutions also provide self-service capabilities for posting service issues, placing orders, or viewing order histories.
Keste delivers portal solutions leveraging Oracle WebCenter that provide seamless and unified customer experiences. These solutions increase collaboration and productivity between employees, customers and partners, as well as enable self-service capabilities. Our experience in portals goes back to the inception of Oracle WebCenter. Keste is specialized in Oracle WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portals and has leveraged these technologies to provide effective customer experience solutions for a wide range of Fortune 500 customers.
Keste’s full array of portal solutions include:
- Partner and Employee-centric Portals created to serve high-volume transactional environments, highly integrated CRM systems and back-end applications
- Brand and Marketing Driven Portals that aid in the ease of management of changing content and integrating content
- Self Service Portals that provide a convenient way to post service issues, place orders, or view order history