Mitigate risk and protect your critical cloud platforms with Keste’s cybersecurity solutions.
Keste delivers cybersecurity solutions that help organizations identify risk, manage complex IT security issues and alleviate threats. With the growth of mobility (BYOD) and cloud-based applications, companies are facing the growing need for:
- secure data.
- protected access to mission-critical applications.
- a rich (yet protected) user experience.
- comprehensive governance and compliance framework.
With the many different data types that drive business —confidential product schematics, newly negotiated contracts with sensitive financial information, customer lists with personally identifiable information (PII) — you need to take steps to reduce your information security risk.
Our Cybersecurity Consulting practice consists of highly-skilled security consultants whose sole focus is to provide organizations (of all sizes) with solid Identity Governance and Access Management solutions. We protect your highly sensitive data against the most advanced threats by
• providing a seamless, secure user experience across both on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
• complying with all applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. PII, PCI, SOX, FISMA, HIPAA).
• enabling secure access to critical applications and sensitive data, including single-sign on (SSO) functionality.
Risk Assessment Offering
Keste can help you assess your security risks and review your data, systems and applications. We can:
• identify gaps in your environment architectures that create risk.
• construct a stronger security framework.
• meet your compliance requirements
Interested in learning more about Keste’s CyberSecurity Solutions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A framework for security governance, compliance enforcement and reporting — reducing risks and potential business impacts.
- Proven track record for architecting and implementing the Oracle IDM suite of security products — our expertise is your peace of mind.
- Single sign-on, authentication, and identity governance across all desktops, client-server, custom, cloud and mobile applications — ensuring both security and efficiency.
- Mobile security demos and in-house proof of concepts for Identity and Access Management integrations— providing for a full understand real world requirements.
…the likely annual cost to the global economy from cybercrime is more than $400 billion….”Net Losses: Estimating the Global Cost of Cybercrime, June 2014