Customized, guided selling for everything from cars to computers. This is the modern digital buying experience – and it starts with a solid strategy.
Automating buying and selling experiences with Configure, Price, Quote software is no simple trick. It takes more than a CPQ technology to energize your sales team, you also need a solid strategy. Keste can help. We’ve been helping sales organizations to sell more, faster, with CPQ for over 16 years.
- Custom digital strategy development
- Product catalog optimization
- Guided selling experience mapping
- Automation prioritization based on understanding of each department’s role in sales and delivery process
- Data integration and centralization: CRM, fulfillment, back-office, and other key business solutions
- Intelligent guided solutions to direct customer to preferred product and recommend up-sell options
The ArganoKeste CPQ Solution Process
Our 15 years of CPQ experience has resulted in an array of proven processes, value-added services, and accelerators, including CRM, quoting, order management and supply chain processes, all designed to create seamless customer experiences specifically focused on complex CPQ, Service, and Proposals. Our deep subject matter expertise combined with specific industry knowledge has led to numerous success stories with customers increasing sales by decreasing time and errors associated with complex ordering.
Benefits of our Configure Price Quote solutions include:
- Real-time pricing and ordering for complex pricing strategies
- Enhanced configuration experiences with rich user interfaces
- Guided selling development
- Baseline and reusable configurations, configurable add-ons
shorter sales cycles
increase in revenue
reduction in manpower to produce quotes and proposals
Source: Aberdeen Group and Gartner
Partner with ArganoKeste
- Customers rate us a 4.9 out of 5
- More than 15 years experience implementing CPQ solutions
- First Oracle Platinum Partner to be named Specialized for CPQ Cloud
- Award-winning integration expertise
- Multi-cloud experts
5 Tips for a Successful CPQ Implementation Project
CPQ may stand for “Configure Price Quote” but it encompasses so much more. This powerful software touches every aspect of a business – the what, how, where, and why – making any CPQ project a high-value transformation process full of both opportunities and pitfalls. Here are 5 tips to help you prepare for success.
Your CPQ: Best Practices to Launch with a Bang
Having already completed the “Five tips for a successful CPQ implementation project” mentioned in the first blog of this series you are well on your way to being prepared for the next step: the actual CPQ implementation. However, what happens when something affects your preparation?