Customer expectations have never been higher, how will you keep up with the demand?
Products and services are important, but in a commoditized market, sometimes your most critical differentiator is customer service. According to this poll, 92% say they would stop purchasing from a company after three or fewer poor customer service experiences and 26% after only just one. This is why many businesses are turning to modern solutions like Salesforce Service Cloud to help them create exceptional customer service experiences.
Benefits of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Omni-channel capabilities with phone, email, social media, and other integrations
- Self-service problem solving and ticket creation with custom support communities
- Flexible support channels that allow customers to resolve issues on their own terms and timeline
- Management insights that enable continuous service level improvement
- 360-views of support case interactions
- Live agent chat options
- Personalized customer support journeys
- Increased agent productivity
Contact us today for strategies designed to optimize and improve your customer service experience
Learn more about the benefits of Salesforce Service Cloud:
How We Help
Keste creates digital solutions that help to improve and streamline customer service by enabling your customers to resolve issues whenever and where ever works best for them.
We work with stakeholders throughout the entire solution development lifecycle to:
- Translate your vision into a practical solution by combining industry knowledge with our deep understanding of Salesforce applications, platform and other solution offerings
- Deliver high-quality solutions quickly, using our iterative deployment methodology toolset and past experience
- Fully integrate Service Cloud with necessary front and back end systems (CRM, marketing automation, order management, quoting, etc.), leveraging our proven integration expertise and tools