Salesforce Update – August 2016
Read More About Our Recent Wins:
Symantec needed to provide a more predictable and consistent user experience to its partner community. In support of the sales process, Salesforce and Keste conducted discovery sessions with Symantec to assess the existing PartnerNet portal environment and develop requirements for the transition to Salesforce Partner Community.
By leveraging Salesforce Lightning and Partner Communities, Symantec will be providing partners with a superior, branded front-end portal that leverages all applicable backend transaction features. This new solution, which is expected to go live in November, 2016, will enable Symantec to:
- Deliver a superior partner digital experience
- Automate the deal registration approval process
- Support business-centric governance framework for publishing needed content
- Seamlessly deliver content, training, support anywhere/ anytime/any device
Essilor wanted to significantly improve its forecasting process for both sales consultants and independent eye care professionals (i.e. partners) within their Salesforce instance. Keste conducted workshops and prepared a requirement matrix to design a custom force.com solution that addressed a variety of business use cases for both sales consultants and sales executives / management.
This new custom forecasting solution, which will be implemented by Keste, will have an easy-to-use UI, and is expected to go live in October, 2016. It will enable Essilor’s sales teams and eye care professionals to:
- Process historical data and generate summarized forecasting information to make appropriate changes as required
- Be alerted if forecasted variances exceed predefined thresholds
- Run reports on actual sales and opportunity data to measure actuals vs. forecasts and forecasts vs. projects for better resource allocation
CaliforniaChoice, a small group private exchange in California, has selected Salesforce Service Cloud and Vlocity’s insurance solution to provide their administrators with a call center CRM tool that will increase CSR efficiency as well as provide enhanced analytics for the insights needed for future improvements.
Keste played an integral part in this sales win and will implement this foundational solution to enable standard Service Cloud functionality along with standard setup of Vlocity insurance vertical. In addition, solution will include:
- Case management for brokers, groups and employees
- Access to benefit data with for broker/group/employee profile and benefits
- Integration with current solution for easy access to additional information
Arbonne has selected Salesforce Customer Community to replace their legacy knowledge management system to meet key business objectives for a Service Cloud enablement project. Keste – a longtime partner of Arbonne’s – was a key player in the selection process by conducting pre-implementation executive sponsor, business stakeholder and IT workshops to gather the business requirements needed to ensure a successful transition.
Keste will implement Customer Community, and it is expected to go live 4Q16 for over 500 independent consultants and will deliver:
- A superior user experience
- Best practices around knowledge management for the publishing of downloadable content
- Seamless integration with 3rd party, cloud-based ecommerce application to sync up case details
- The ability to download content, secured marketing collateral and support anywhere / anytime / any device.
Check Out Our Recent Go-Lives:
Logitech is a manufacturer of PC peripherals; tablet cases and keyboards; gaming equipment; mobile speakers and earphones for music and sports enthusiasts; video collaboration devices; and entertainment and control products for the home. The company needed to reduce costs by simplifying its support platform and toolsets under Salesforce, while still providing a superb omnichannel user experience necessary to differentiate their increasingly commoditized product line.
Keste worked with Logitech to develop a comprehensive solution that:
- Migrated customer support away from 3rd party Lithium Forums and consolidated it under Salesforce Customer Community
- Utilized Service Cloud Live Agent (with eventual multi-language support, intelligent routing, and co-browsing capabilities), allowing agents to quickly communicate with other support agents and resolve customers’ problems.
- Employed Lightning to provide employees / customers with a modern UX with better ways of channeling customer and partner feedback back to the core support team while also providing developers with a modern framework to quickly build dynamic applications by leveraging component reusability
The project went live the week of July 15th. By making investments to consolidate under the Salesforce platform and utilize Lightning components, Logitech has been able to:
- Become more responsive and provide a better customer experience without adding additional employee overhead
- Improve employee productivity through “smart routing” – role-based workflows that route tickets and information to the best available agent
- Differentiate the corporate brand by providing a better customer experience and boosting response rates to further enhance first-call resolution
- Provide a modern framework for dynamic application construction by quickly building components that can be reused and plugged in.
This is just the first phase in a four-phase initiative designed to significantly improve the company’s customer service capabilities. Future phases include Live Agent implementation, multi-lingual support for Customer Communities, co-browsing and scheduled call back support for Live Agent.