Planning on attending Oracle OpenWorld this year? Want to get the most bang for your buck while in San Francisco? Read on for some great networking, educational and sight-seeing opportunities available at #OOW19.
- Attend a Keste Breakout Session: Benefit from Keste’s strong consulting capabilities and Oracle’s best in class infrastructure and cloud solutions. Register for a Breakout Session today to learn how Keste can enable you to achieve your next generation vision. Bonus – sign up for a session and get a free t-shirt, while supplies last.
- Attend our Cigar Bar Party: Dubbed one of the best parties of the year, you can network, enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, roll and smoke your own cigar, take home fun photos from our Havana Nights inspired photo booth, and dance the night away. Add yourself to the waitlist and don’t delay – we’re doling out tickets daily, but will sell out soon!
- Enjoy Happy Hour Twice: That’s right! You read that correctly. Stop by and say hello to the Keste team on Monday (9/16) for a post-show Happy Hour at The Gasser and again for Cocktails at the Redwood Room later that night. Double the appetizers and drinks you don’t want to miss out on! RSVP here.
- Kick Back and Relax in the Keste Lounge: Meet us down the street from Moscone at The Gasser and enjoy food, drinks, comfy seating, private phone booths, wifi, and anything else you need to get business done while you’re at the conference. Register for some time at the lounge today — space is limited!
- Visit these 6 Sweet Spots in San Francisco: While you’re in town, take some time to explore the greatness of San Francisco. We’ve uncovered some sweet spots you don’t want to miss out on while there, whether you’re a visitor, or a townie who hasn’t yet stumbled upon these iconic sights.
- The Wave Organ: Check out the acoustic sculpture that amplifies the sounds of the waves in the bay (similar to how sounds resonate when putting your ear near a conch shell). Pro tip: Acoustics are only available when the tide is in and music is best heard through high tide.
- Secret Tiled Staircase: Need a good selfie to show the folks back home? This little known set of stairs features 163 steps of colorful mosaic tiles. Not to mention, lots of great views of the city along with a lush green garden.
- Bourbon & Branch: Unwind at San Francisco’s oldest speakeasy! This hidden gem is in an unmarked building and the only way to enter is through a concealed bookshelf door from the main lounge to the Library. Pro tip: You’ll need to make reservations in order to get the secret password that allows you through the unmarked door.
- Yoda Fountain: If you’re a true Star Wars fan, visiting the Yoda Fountain will be right up your alley. It’s located right outside Lucasfilm headquarters. Pro tip: Follow the fountain ritual of tossing a coin into the fountain for a good luck wish! May the force be with you 😉
- The “Full House” House: Nostalgic for the ‘90s? Trek over to see where the Tanners lived! While the show was filmed in a studio, this is the house that was seen in the opening credits. Pro tip: Be respectful of the neighbors, this is after all, a residential area.
- The Parrots of Telegraph Hill: See these beautiful birds up close who have flocked to Telegraph Hill. Winding down the hill are the Filbert steps, which have residents on both sides who have lovely blooms and gardens. It is a sight to see the parrots flying overhead. Pro tip: Be prepared to walk up and down those steps, which fans of Arrested Maupin may recognize, as they were the filming location for Barbary Lane in Tales of the City.
We look forward to seeing you at Oracle OpenWorld 2019!
Not attending OpenWorld? Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about our upcoming events.