Check out this video from the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) blog on the latest announcements at October’s Oracle OpenWorld, including:
- A roadmap reflecting the commitment of the EBS team to support the product through at least 2030.
- The release of EBS 12.2.7 and the expected cadence for future releases.
- Flexible, subscription-based options for EBS on cloud infrastructure to help pave your path to the cloud. One of the benefits of the cloud infrastructure is the automation that can facilitate manual tasks like cloning and accelerate the speed of overall operations.
- Hybrid cloud solutions that are advantageous for customers who are adopting cloud solutions along with EBS on-premises. “Hybrid is the new normal.”
- Development efforts underway to enrich EBS Applications with machine learning to enhance the way customers make sense of data.
Cliff Godwin, Senior Vice President of Applications Development Oracle E-Business Suite and Alyssa Johnson, President of OAUG and Keste Vice President of Applications share Oracle’s E-Business Suite roadmap.
Learn more about Keste’s Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) solutions.